What We Offer.
We simply offer Trade & Invoice Finance in a more flexible user friendly way
- How much additional funding do you need? You need a “quick fix” or longer term requirement?
- We give you funding against your outstanding invoices before your customer has paid you.
- All you need to do is nominate which Buyers you want to raise finance for and we do the rest. The Buyer/s must be “credit insurable”
- Our process quickly unlocks cash from your unpaid invoices. Instead of waiting 30-120 days for customers to pay you, which can put a strain on your cash flow, you receive payment immediately the goods are ready for delivery (Trade Finance) or have been delivered already in the case of UK Invoice Finance.
- Let’s not forget you are not borrowing any money you are simply having NOW the money that is owed to you. It can be Sharia Law compliant if needed.
- Receive up to 90% of the invoice value - we collect the payment from your Buyer on the due date and release the balance of 10% less charges. Some lenders operate differently.
- No minimum monthly or annual fixed fees and no long-term contracts.
- You must sell on Open Account Credit Terms.
- Must be a business-to-business transaction.
- You can be a Buyer or Seller in almost any country – get in contact with us to check please.
- NO hard Collateral is required.
- For Trade Finance only – Buyer and Seller must have been trading together for minimum 18 months.
- For Trade Finance only - Buyer must be more than 2 years old and provide Two Years Financial Statements.